Monday, August 28, 2017

Saturday, August 26, 2017, Fort Wayne, IN
Day 107

Departed Traverse City and drove 5.5 hours to Fort Wayne, IN. Unfortunately, the drive was not uneventful. Just as we were exiting I-94 and entering I-69 we hit a bump, not an unusual occurrence. But this time our front shade came crashing down on the driver’s side. Fortunately, the view was only partially obscured and I managed to pull into the breakdown lane. The screw holes on the driver side were completely stripped so the only thing I could do was to remove the shade. We arrived at the Walmart on Coldwater Road in Fort Wayne for our visit with cousin Lila who is 90. Very nice visit and Italian dinner at Casa Grill. Lila had a photo of my great grandfather on my maternal grandmother’s side who I had never seen before. We took a photo of the photo which came out fairly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment